“If Republicans take back Congress they’ll implement a truly dangerous agenda. Everything is on the table, from repealing healthcare reform to privatizing Social Security.”
– Senator Al Franken, Netroots Nation 2010
And let’s not forget about all the time and taxpayer money Michele Bachmann and Tom Tancredo would like to waste through the 2012 election, if the GOP wins a majority:
- If the GOP wins a congressional majority in 2010, Michelle Bachmann says, “I think that all we should do is issue subpoenas and have one hearing after another…”
- Tom Tancredo couldn’t agree more: “Members of Congress must defend our nation against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Today, that means bringing impeachment charges against Mr. Obama.”
- UPDATE: right — and big big ideas from GOP candidates like Marco Rubio: end tax benefits for the middle-class — extend them for the rich.
- UPDATE 07/28/2010: GOP Congressman Paul Ryan is also in favor of taking from the middle-class to pay for the rich.
Yeah! That should help ‘Mericans feed their families! Here’s what happens when Dems actually vote:
And when they don’t:
RELATED: You must see these statistics! The United States of Capitalism