- Breaking: Video Surfaces of Andrew Breitbart in Compromising Position with Goat
- States that allow same-sex marriage vs. states that allow marriage between first-cousins. America!
- Why do we have such a big national debt? Because we moved money to the top income earners as opposed to keeping it going to the poor and middle. As a result money is NOT being pushed back into the economy. Here is a chart showing why we have such a huge debt.
- Sen. Michael Bennet wins Democratic primary challenge in Colorado. GOOD. However! the takeaway from the GOP primaries last night in Colorado is that The Crazy is alive and well and on the loose.
- Obama saving jobs? How about 100,000 of them.
- Digby: I do hope the Democrats are paying close attention to this because it might just save their bacon if they play their cards right. [...] going after teachers, cops and firefighters is a very, very dangerous thing to do. And as I wrote before, the Democrats should throw it right in their face.
- Ex-Sen. Ted Stevens dead at 86. RIP. Gruesome new details just out from the AP on the crash that killed him and others, while some miraculously survived.
- Derp! So much FAIL from those who would try to defend the Snowbilly Grifter former-half-term Governor. Behold.
- “It doesn’t matter what I do. People need to hear what I have to say. There’s no one else who can say what I can say. It doesn’t matter what I live.“ Newt Gingrich to his former wife while both cheating on her and publicly preaching “family values”
- The public health emergency triggered by the emergence of the H1N1 virus “should be considered over,” an emergency committee of the World Health Organization said Tuesday.
- General Motors is expected to post its largest profit in six years. Yet the GOP would have you believe Obama is anti-business.
- Growing up too soon? Puberty strikes 7-year-old girls
Song of the day: