- Only the Republicans could turn smartness into an insult.
- John “Ironsides” Bolton would have gone in [to Libya] with boots on the ground and guns a-blazing the second day of the conflict.
- GOP Reps. Jim Jordan (OH), Tim Scott (SC), Scott Garrett (NJ), Dan Burton (IN), and Louie Gohmert (TX) have introduced H.R. 1135, which would cut off food stamp benefits to entire families if one adult member engages in a strike.
- How racist are Arizona Republican State Sen. Lori Klein and Senate President Russell Pearce? This racist.
- Newt Gingrich changed his opinion on Libya quicker than he changed wives:
– Gingrich on March 8: “Exercise a no-fly zone this evening.”
– Gingrich on March 23: “I would not have intervened.”
- Who would take a tank, a SWAT team, armored vehicles, a bomb robot, and Steven Seagal to arrest a guy who fights chickens? Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
- Because historical murals honoring labor are now considered “anti-business” in The Year of Our Lord 2011, Gov. Paul LePage of Maine has ordered such murals be painted over in the lobby of the state Department of Labor’s building in Augusta.
Watch how excited Lewis Black is about Donald Trump as a presidential candidate: