Sarah Palin: Mama Grizzly of the Year!
- From Andrew Sullivan: there are already at least 10 mosques in Manhattan, including Masjid Manhattan, which has been a mere four blocks from Ground Zero since 1970. Palin is worried about Muslims taking over area near the Ground Zero site even though they’ve been there for decades.
- Hey, Sarah! You know what else is really close to Ground Zero? A titty bar!
- Palin will straight-up refudiate Bristol and Levi’s wedding!
- Meanwhile in Alaska: Divorced Kate Gosselin will be joining Palin in Alaska to go “camping” on an episode of “Kate Plus Eight.”
Impeachment Fever – catch it!
- If the GOP wins a congressional majority in 2010, Michelle Bachmann says, “I think that all we should do is issue subpoenas and have one hearing after another…”
- Tom Tancredo couldn’t agree more: “Members of Congress must defend our nation against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Today, that means bringing impeachment charges against Mr. Obama.”
- Promoting Impeachment Fever: Fox Nation.
- Later on Fox’s America Live, Tom Tancredo conceded to Megyn Kelly that the story at the heart of his column was false. Will the Washington Times issue a correction?
- On a side note, Megyn Kelly doesn’t appear to be familiar with her base audience at Fox News.
- Think Progress: Karl Rove‘s new “grassroots”, “shadow RNC” group American Crossroads raised 97 percent of its funding from just four billionaires!
- TPM: The YES! PLEASE DO! Best News I’ve Heard Today: Karl Rove would like to “re-litigate the series of exaggerations and frauds the Bush administration used to game the United States into the Iraq War.”
- Your librul media: Ed Schultz in his opening speech at Netroots Nation — FAIL
- Fox News is reporting that “Big Mexican Women” (BMW) are helping Afghan soldiers go AWOL in the U.S.