“Republicans who have chosen to associate with the birthers have done their party and their country a disservice. And as Sheriff Arpaio settles comfortably into that political mental ward, the same must be said of those Republicans who choose to associate themselves with him more broadly. Those who cannot distinguish between the birthers’ flim-flam and the critical questions that face our nation in 2012 will not win and do not deserve to.”
I do hope the rightwing never gets offended by anything said about one of their own ever. Not evah again. And you should know that if you vote GOP, you’re part of the problem.
Controversy over Washington Metro ad: ‘Go to hell Barack’ – In the heat of a US presidential election year, with Americans immune to the polarized and bitter nature of political discourse, it takes a lot to shock them, especially in Washington. But one ad at a DC Metro station — which starts off criticizing Obama’s health care reforms and ends up telling the president to “go to hell” — goes beyond the pale, says Jim Moran, a Democratic congressman from Virginia.
Federal judge forwards to pals racist ‘joke’ email suggesting President Obama was the product of a union between his white mother and a dog. || Note: the “joke” also implies that Obama’s mother would have sex with ANY AND ALL men and animals at parties. Great “joke” right? Today’s Republican Party, ladies and gentlemen!!
Hispanic Caucus Chair: ‘Another Career May Be More Appropriate’ For Judge Who Sent Racist, Anti-Obama Email – To say that this type of behavior is indefensible and deeply disturbing is really to scratch at the surface of a deeper issue. His defense of his actions reveal that he clearly that he does not even understand that comparing interracial marriage to bestiality is racist and no matter what his intentions were, his actions were racist.
Misconduct review will target judge’s anti-Obama email - U.S. District Judge Richard F. Cebull sent a letter of apology to President Obama for the racially charged email about Obama he sent from his courthouse computer.
So Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s career has to be over now, right? Oh wait, Arizona. – Here’s Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona’s Maricopa County, where there must be something in the water, explaining that the birth certificate for Barack Obama released by the White House was forged, and pledging to bring the perpetrators of this crime to justice. And if you have the gall to criticize him for being a conspiracy-minded loon, “there’s something wrong.”
Joe Arpaio Said Something So Important That CNN Broadcast It Live - Top Arizona media whore and pink panty queen Joe Arpaio gave a stupid press conference today! Was it to respond to those allegations that he stole millions and millions of public dollars to persecute his political opponents? To announce a new partnership-initiative with the Pope in covering up reports of child molestation? Or did he decide to finally announce that like Paul Babeu, he too has a preference for illicit gay handjobs from illegal Mexicans? COME ON, WHAT WAS THE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT, CNN??? OH. What, really? Really, CNN? Just because Joe Arpaio is a wicked lunatic who loves being on camera when only he knows he’s got the pink panties on underneath does not mean you are obligated to help him fulfill his fetishes, CNN. Or maybe they are?
Note: Romney, Trump and Arpaio are all intertwined and interconnected. BFFL!
Because NOTHING that happens out there makes sense.
- Only the Republicans could turn smartness into an insult.
- John “Ironsides” Bolton would have gone in [to Libya] with boots on the ground and guns a-blazing the second day of the conflict.
- GOP Reps. Jim Jordan (OH), Tim Scott (SC), Scott Garrett (NJ), Dan Burton (IN), and Louie Gohmert (TX) have introduced H.R. 1135, which would cut off food stamp benefits to entire families if one adult member engages in a strike.
- How racist are Arizona Republican State Sen. Lori Klein and Senate President Russell Pearce? This racist.
- Newt Gingrich changed his opinion on Libya quicker than he changed wives:
– Gingrich on March 8: “Exercise a no-fly zone this evening.”
– Gingrich on March 23: “I would not have intervened.”
- Who would take a tank, a SWAT team, armored vehicles, a bomb robot, and Steven Seagal to arrest a guy who fights chickens? Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
- Because historical murals honoring labor are now considered “anti-business” in The Year of Our Lord 2011, Gov. Paul LePage of Maine has ordered such murals be painted over in the lobby of the state Department of Labor’s building in Augusta.
Watch how excited Lewis Black is about Donald Trump as a presidential candidate: